JRF/PhD Admission in Science & Mathematics; Last date: 03/12/2023 (Sunday) 02 Nov 2023 to 03 Dec 2023
JRF Position (November 2023)
Applications are invited for JRF position in Mathematics in the following area of research:
|1||Coding Theory (Topological, Algebraic)||Dipendu Maity||Full-time||Fellowship from NBHM||1|
Applicant must fulfil both of the following criteria:
- Master’s degree in Mathematics in the relevant area with a minimum Cumulative Performance Index (CPI) of 6.5 or 60% of marks.
- Selected through National Eligibility Test - CSIR-UGC NET including Lecturership (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
(SC, ST, OBC (Non-creamy layer) and PD categories): Eligibility criteria will be relaxed by 5% marks or 0.5 CPI for SC/ST/PD applicants. Reservation is as per GOI rules. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates will have to enclose certificate and self-declaration statement as per format at Annexure-I & Annexure-II. The OBC (NCL) Certificate, issued by the competent authority, on or after 01-06-2019, shall only be acceptable.
As per the fund assigned to this project from NBHM.
THE SCHEDULE AND THE PROGRAMME
- Admissions will be held based on applications received. The last date of receiving the application extended till 03-12-2023 (Sunday).
- Date of Selection in Online Mode: 12-12-2023 (Tentative)
- Shortlisting will be done based on the availability of seats and the academic performance of the candidates. A candidate merely fulfilling the eligibility criteria may not be shortlisted.
- There will be no support for travel for the interview.
- There is no application fee.
- The JRF position will terminate at the end of project.
*The JRF needs to pay the hostel and mess fees only when a JRF joins a hostel. Hostel rent will be charged on a pro-rata basis (semester of 6 months with a charge of 12,500/- for the whole semester) based on when the JRF joins a hostel.
Interested candidates are requested to apply by filling up the Application form along with the self-attested copies of all degrees; mark sheets and GATE / NET score card copy and mail it to email@example.com
Application Form : Download