B. Tech Admissions–2023
After payment of Partial Admission Fee in JOSAA/CSAB, follow these steps:
- Amount to be paid =Rs. 158500.00 – (minus)the amount paid to JoSAA/CSAB excluding processing charges
- Pay the institute fees through SBI collect.Link https://www.onlinesbi.sbi/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- Submit the proof of payment and other details through Google form.Link https://forms.gle/iUvUoRqCa3RRKsPG6
- After submitting the details, you will receive an automatic response. Admission is liable to be cancelled if fees are not paid by 19th August, 2023.
- The physical reporting at IIIT Guwahati will be done on 18th and 19th August, 2023.
- Physical document verification will be done during physical reporting. (The list of documents to be presented is given in Annexure – I).
- The presence of parent/guardian is mandatory during physical document verification.
- Hostel rooms will be available 18th August, 2023 onwards. No accommodation will be provided to the parents in the hostel.
- Induction Programme will start from 21st August, 2023. Please note the attendance in the Induction Programme is mandatory.Induction Programme Schedule 2023
- For Yoga Session Section 1 Section 2
- Information on loans are available at : https://www.iiitg.ac.in/Student_Loan_2021.php
a) E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Mobile: 9531435223 (Office)
Welcome to IIIT Guwahati!
Annexure – I
Candidates are required to bring the original and self-attested photo copies of following documents:
|List of documents|
|(I) Class X Mark Sheet/Certificate or Aadhaar Card or Birth Certificate (for verification of Date of Birth)|
|(II) Class XII Mark Sheet and Certificate (Qualifying Examination)|
|(III) Certificate of category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/GEN-EWS)*|
|(IV) Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), if applicable, issued by the competent authority as per JoSAA - 2023/CSAB - 2023 format.|
|(V) Medical Certificate (in specified format of JoSAA - 2023/CSAB – 2023|
|(VI) Passport (if applicable)|
|(VII) Admit card of JEE (Main).|
|(VIII) JoSAA/ CSAB seat allocation letter.|
|(IX) Receipt of payment made to JoSAA - 2023/ CSAB - 2023.|
|(X) Receipt(s) of IIIT Guwahati fee payment which was uploaded in google form.|
|(XI) Anti-ragging form (IIIT Guwahati format) (form will be made available to you when you report physically)– signed by student and parent/guardian|
|XII) Photo identity proof of the student (must be original, valid and non-expired)
School Identity card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card with photograph/ E-Aadhaar card with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with photograph
|(XIII) 3 recent passport size photos|
- Certificate of category: As per Government of India format available on the JoSAA - 2023/CSAB - 2023 website, issued by
the competent authority.
- In case of OBC-NCL/GEN-EWS category, the certificate must be issued on orafter April 1, 2023.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC-NCL) issued by Maharashtra State must be validated by Social Welfare department (in case of SC and OBC-NCL category) and Tribal Welfare department (in case of ST category) of Maharashtra Government. The SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates of Maharashtra State have to produce their caste validity certificate as per JoSAA/CSAB – 2023.
- ST certificates from Tamil Nadu State must be issued by the concerned Revenue Divisional Officer.
- If the original certificates are not in English/Hindi, English/Hindi version/translation of such certificates, duly certified by the Principal/Director or other competent authority of the graduating Institute, will be required during the document verification process.